We gratefully acknowledge those who have established and contributed to the following endowed funds at BIOS, which enable us to offer world-class educational opportunities to generations of students in perpetuity:
- Chris Collier Fund
- Captain Charles I. Dale Fund
- Edith Mott Davis Scholarship Fund
- Aubrey H. Lightbourn Fund
- Ocean Education Fund
- Roger Perry Fund
- Samuel Riker Fellowship Fund
- CV Starr Scholarship Fund
- Ernest E. Stempel Scholarship Fund
- Wadson & Littlejohn Fund
- Sydney L. Wright Fellowship Fund
Our work to enhance the education of Bermuda’s students and support Bermuda’s educators through Ocean Academy is currently supported by The Argo Foundation, Argus, Bank of Bermuda Foundation, Chubb Charitable Foundation – Bermuda, KPMG, Sol, XL Foundation and others.
Support for BIOS’s University Programs is currently provided by the US National Science Foundation, ExxonMobil Foundation, Ernest E. Stempel Foundation, Canadian Associates of BIOS, Dalhousie-BIOS Experiential Learning Fund, the U.K. Associates of BIOS and other individual private donors.