The recently-renovated Edward Laurens Mark Memorial Library offers visiting teachers and students with a variety of resources to foster successful learning experiences, including:
- Extensive in-house oceanographic journal archive, including over 90 titles;
- Inter-library loan services;
- Air-conditioned study area conducive to independent or group work;
- BIOS course textbooks and related content;
- Special "Bermuda Collection" that includes Bermuda Government reports, past BBSR/BIOS publications, newsletters from Bermuda-based research and education organizations, and data/information on local flora/fauna, geology, marine biology, pollution, oceanography;
- Publications and contributions from BIOS staff and visiting scientists dating back over 100 years.